There is a lot happening in the coming weeks (3 shows in Corvallis) and a few more events.
3 exhibits in 1 night!
Thursday, November 16, 2017, 4-8pm as part of Corvallis Arts Walk
• Inside the Box / Outside the Box Opening Reception for a group show at The Arts Center (700 SW Madison Ave) including artwork by Jen G. Pywell. On view until December 21, 2017
• 10 in 10 Opening Reception at CEI Artworks Gallery (408 SW Monroe Ave, Ste 110) Jen G. Pywell “speed-curates” this group show. She chose 10 artworks in 10 minutes from artists in the CEI program. On view until Dec. 11th. (There will be an art talk + closing party on Dec. 7th. info below)
• Thermo-matic Selfie Opening Reception at The Littlest Gallery (4th & SW Madison, outdoor display case on the wall of Starbucks). Artwork by Chicago based artist Lauren C. Sudbrink. The piece is an adhesive cast created from the artist’s body, which will react, change and transform to the temperature and humidity within a climate.
December 7, 2017, 6-8pm
• Art Talk & Closing Reception for 10 in 10 at CEI Artworks Gallery (408 SW Monroe Ave, Ste 110) Participating artists, Gallery Director Bruce Burris and Curator Jen G. Pywell will do a brief talk & Q&A about the show.
November 4th-December 1st
• Self-Care: A Group Show on Living Beyond Depression at Ford Gallery PDX (2505 SE 11th Ave, Portland) including artwork by Jen G. Pywell.
Jen G. Pywell / Artist & Curator / jengpywell.com / uglyartroom.com